Some audiences need a quick overview that makes instant sense, while others need to dive deep into the data to understand complex queries. Similarly, some people only consume content and others need to create reports and analytics to share with others. Data visualization needs to be flexible enough to cope with this range of needs.
FOR ACCESS TO INSIGHTS
- Easy to use views allow any type of user to get to working with the data.
- Pre-defined views make it simple to carry out the analysis you need
- Organize the data to focus on the specific business areas important to your company – a global snapshot, specific regions or therapy areas, or deep dive into performance of a specific brand or country.
- Get easy access to answers.
- Powerful content management allows you to share the right information with the right people.
FOR REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Quick and easy to create reports and online content.
- Simple interfaces provide users of any skill level the freedom to explore the full dataset.
- Communicate to the right audience with flexible automated reports, self-service views, and storyboards.
- Provide key insights with powerful visual impact.
An easy-to-use graphical interface allows you access to the full data without needing to be an expert user. There are simple top line snapshots for users who need more structured outputs, but also full flexibility to compare multiple metrics and customize charts, maps and tables. Share your answers online via PowerPoint, Excel and PDF, or add to your own automated reports and online storyboards.
AD HOC ANALYSIS
Power uses who really know the data can enjoy greater freedom to slice and dice the data and carry out advanced ad hoc analysis.
Create online storyboards to engage with a wider audience and showcase your content. You can combine charts, maps tables, images, external content, analysis and takeaways.
Generate real PowerPoint, Excel and PDF reports using an automated reporting tool. No expert knowledge needed – it’s easy to create a report from any analytic views or storyboard page, and you can edit reports after they’ve been generated. Reports are automatically updated every time the data is updated.
View data when you’re on the move or away from your desk. You can use our mobile apps to view any data on a tablet through the same interface you’re familiar with. You can either view online or save views for offline use.